2.24.2011

getting to know Peapod Photography


Tina, the amazing photographer behind PeaPod Photography, captures a variety of subjects in her photos: families, wedding parties, and graduating seniors. Her infant and kiddo pictures are some of the best I've seen!



Tina says, "I want to capture...the innocence of childhood and beyond." - she certainly does so!



If you'd like to see more of Tina's work (of course you do!) check out her website or look her up on Facebook: PeaPod Photography by tina.

Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you back here on Tuesday with an idea for inexpensive and oh, so adorable wall art!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina is AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone.
Love Mason's sign!
~Lindsay D.

oh, buckets' blog said...

@Lindsay - thank you so much for stopping by, she certainly is amazing! I will be selling vintage book page banners, like the one I made for Mason, *soon*!

peapodphotographybytina said...

Thank you so much Jes for plugging my photography!!! I really appreciate all the wonderful comments!

oh, buckets' blog said...

@Tina - you are so welcome! I was *happy* to showcase your work!

bonnie said...

oh my, SO precious!

oh, buckets' blog said...

@bonnie - they certainly are! :) happy you stopped by!

steam shower said...

Love the baby pictures - so cute!

oh, buckets' blog said...

@steam shower - thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...