3.03.2011

getting to know chirp and bloom


I stumbled upon the charming shop, chirp and bloom, when our items were featured together in an Etsy treasury! Am I ever glad that happened as I have quite the wish list going for my little ladies...


Becky, a former clothing designer in New York City, is the talented woman behind chirp and bloom. She loves to use vintage tablecloths and thrifted fabrics. Becky says, "This adds charm that cannot be mass produced and is kinder to the earth."


With everything from clothing to coin purses you are certain to find something to treasure!


Head on over to her shop and check out her blog - you'll be oh, so happy you did!

Enjoy the weekend and I'll see you Tuesday with a fun little tutorial!

2 comments:

Paddy Duecy said...

Thank you so much for your posting about "Chip & Bloom" - the Etsy fashion designer! I LOVE that apron skirt featured on Rebecca Hawkins' Etsy page - I couldn't make it for less myself, and, besides, it's SO difficult and time-consuming to put that kind of garment together. Great for the granddaughters! Thanks - I'll be checking for you next great tips!

oh, buckets' blog said...

@Paddy - I have to agree...adorable, quality items! thank you for stopping by - glad you'll be back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...