3.24.2011

getting to know BebelooshMini


Elena, from Bebeloosh Mini, says her shop is all about reduce, reuse, recycle. Her snack bags and lunch totes are made from recycled hemp and organic cotton and the little embellishments are oh, so sweet! She certainly makes going green cute!

Want a few more reasons to give these cuties a try? Take a peek at these stats (thanks to ENVIROTHINK): a family of 5 uses 1,800-2,400 plastic sandwich bags each year and more than 20 million of these bags end up in the landfill from school lunches alone! Switching to re-usable sandwich/snack bags will save a little space in the landfills, cut down on the use of resources, and will keep some extra cash in your pocket!

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you back here on Tuesday with a unique gift idea - perfect for baby showers and birthdays!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I've looked at this store! I stuck it my favorites...I would like to get the lunch bags for the kids!

oh, buckets' blog said...

@Kristina - I think it's nearly impossible to see her shop and not love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...