4.19.2011

no paper paper towels [DIY]

Back in March, Bonnie, the author of one of my very favorite blogs - Going Home to Roost - did a post about eliminating paper towel use. A lovely reader, Jess, offered a suggestion for making this leap a little easier. You can check out her blog post for detailed instructions on how to make "paper" towels from old white t-shirts!


I'll be giving this DIY a try in the next week or two when the hubby replaces all of his old t-shirts, but if you get a chance to try it before I do please let me know how it goes!

And, make sure you stop back on Thursday when I'll be sharing an upcycled Easter craft inspired by Earth Day!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tutorial! I hope you like these unpaper towels as much as me!

bonnie said...

yeah! honored to be here, jes! :) can't wait to see what you think about the towels, they are on my to-do list as well! xox

oh, buckets' blog said...

@Jess - you are quite welcome, but I should be saying: no, thank you! :)

@bonnie - xox back at ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...