5.31.2011

it's my anniversary!



I am celebrating the 2 year anniversary of my shop - oh, buckets - this week!  The support I have received locally, from around the US, and even worldwide has been amazing

Thank you so very much to all who have supported my business with kind comments, word of mouth advertising, and/or purchases! 

To show my appreciation, I am offering 20% off all of my in stock items (so sorry, but custom orders are not included in the sale).  You can use the code THANK YOU at check out today through Sunday, June 6.

Head on over to my website to start shopping!  And, don't forget to become a fan on Facebook for special sales throughout the year!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

this is such a great website. I am a mommy to be and I am very interested in having my baby healthy now and when he or she arrives. I am a fan of your page

oh, buckets' blog said...

@marilyn - thank you so much, happy to have you and congrats on your pregnancy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...