6.07.2011

sweet owl gift sets

I am totally in love with the owl pillows made by Haley of g&g!  These little cuties, made partially with eco felt, are so bright and cheerful!  As I browsed her shop, I thought her owl pillows and my owl journals would make adorable gift sets - take a peek, I think I was right! 


Who do I have in mind for these sets? 
  • new mommas - a decorative pillow for the nursery and a journal to use as a pregnancy record, child care notebook, or to keep track of all of those special moments
  • a preschooler - a little stuffed friend and a journal for those early drawings
  • a school-ager - these kiddos still love stuffies (at least mine do!) and their very first journal to keep track of family vacations or special school memories

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...